I had absolutely no intention of going to Norway when I came to Europe, but I am so glad that I tagged along with the other Americans. From the moment we left Marburg to the moment we got back, it was nothing but laughs and adventures. It was alot of traveling (one hour train ride to Franfurt, 2 hour bus ride to the airport, 2 hour flight to Oslo, Norway, 2 hour bus ride to where we wanted to go, 30 minute walk to our hotel) but I would do it all over again next weekend. Everyone in Norway was nice and more importantly everyone spoke English very, very well.
 |
| The Royal Palace-our hotel was about 400 yards away from it! |
 |
| A view from the port |
 |
| Andrew, Adam (the retard), ME, Marilyn, Kate...Kat was also with us. She is a goth chick, but surprisingly cool |
No comments:
Post a Comment