Monday, April 11, 2011
Venice!!
The weather was great, the food and wine were awesome, and the company was up to par..what more could you ask for? Venice is such a beautiful city and the gondola ride was unbelievable. We paid about 80€ for the 3 of us to go on a 30min ride. The ride is somewhat like a tour. I went with Ryan and one of his friends that was visiting for spring break. We had some really great pizza (although I still like Pizza King better). It was a 6 hour bus ride from Graz to Venice for 30€ roundtrip..not too shabby. I took about a bajillion pictures in Venice, but I can not load them up using Pascal's netbook. We decided to go out for St. Patricks Day, however Venice is not a "party city" so we ended up in a bar just the 3 of us and some old dude. Brussels and Venice are my top 2 favorite cities so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment